Messaging: Picture and Video Messaging
Click, Capture & Share
Now it’s easy to send and share pictures & video right from your phone!
- Send pictures or video right from your phone to another Inland Cellular compatible phone, or an e-mail address.
- Customize your pictures from your PC or your phone by adding text, sounds and frames!
- Share your funniest moments or your most cherished ones with family and friends – INSTANTLY!
How it Works
First, you need a picture messaging capable phone. Then, you’ll need to select a data package to begin sending pictures from your phone. Choose a plan based on how many pictures you think you’ll need to send. Simply choose a plan and start sharing!
Sending Pictures or Video from your phone to another phone
- Use your phone’s camera option to take a picture, and if required by your phone, save the picture or send it immediately. For stored photo messages on your phone, you can use your phone’s Multimedia Message Service (MMS) menu option.
- Send your message to either a 10-digit phone number of a Cellular subscriber, or send to any e-mail address.
**Internet access required.
Other Restrictions may apply. Inland Cellular Picture Messaging requires network compatible phone in order to send and directly view pictures from phone. Service not guaranteed due to lack of digital signal or use outside of Inland Cellular home coverage area. Recipients that do not have picture messaging on their phone must be SMS (text messaging) subscribers in order to receive, and will be directed to view pictures online. Kilobyte charges apply when sending pictures via MMS messaging and Kilobyte charges also apply when receiving MMS on a phone.